CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A chance to break tradition?




With all of the mockery that has been made toward Bush, more of us have taken a deeper look into politics. Whether it's a legitimate interest or the search for more Political toonage, America is involuntarily aware. It worked on me.

I believe that we have this fact to thank for giving Obama and Hilary the boost they needed to rise above this country's hold on tradition. "Middle aged White male required! Must be incompetent and high on himself and good paparazzi material. Apply in D.C." Doesn't seem to work anymore. He had a second chance, and he blew it. He blew it like a European crack whore. I'm sure he's genuinely a good person had good intentions but we know what they say about that.

The majority of of top running candidates, including Hilary and Obama, believe Iraq was a mistake. However, those two are the only ones who are all for a time release from Iraq. One thing they agree on, every one of them is against No child left behind.



Tid bits I learned from Procon.org . It would be very helpful if you're having trouble deciding on who to vote for. I was just curious. Honestly I don't think I'm ready to vote. Before it was slapped in my face how screwed we might be I had no interest whatsoever in Politics. Deciding the next leader will be easier for me when I'm going in positive of where I stand and Why I'm standing there. So I'm saying to all of you who share a position in this generation to care. No, I say it to everyone. And not in the " oh yeah, I'm totally into politics too" way where you just spout something you heard on the radio while switching channels. Or what you saw on So-and-so's rival bashing commercial.

Research. So much can come from knowing whats going on around you. And next time you take a genuine interest, hopefully it won't be influenced by something as banal as Bush beat boxing. Putting Hilary or Obama in the White House may be a change in tradition, but will it be any different than having someone else in there? You can be black or white, male or female, and still be a pompous retard with a road to disaster ahead of you.

1 comments:

Kalki Weisthor said...

Let me try that again: the text for my "link" (which you'll have to cut and paste) didn't quite work. Try this one: www.thecityedition.com/Pages/Archive/Winter08/2008Election.html

Before you vote for Obama!