CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Murderers of a faith


This is what has bred from mankind and it's so called christian faith.

Rev. Phelps of WBC.

This picture on the right of the american flag being stepped on is sported on his very own web page.

I'm sure many have heard of him as the infamous retard that has been picketing Soldiers' funerals. He preaches that God is the enemy of America. In 1991, WBC took their ministry to the streets, conducting over 34,000 demonstrations (to date) opposing (quote)"the fag lifestyle of soul-damning, nation-destroying filth. " He believes that we have turned the country over to the gay community and it is causing God's wrath in Iraq.

The only enemy of america is This immoral Hypocryte and others like him, and the only cause of the numerous deaths in Iraq can be pinpointed to the Incompitent ass's that squat in D.C.

I can't even begin to measure the level of passionate anger that forms in me with just a moments gander at the WBC website. It has to be some of the most Ridiculous Drivel I have ever seen.

One Just one fucking "christain" needs to give me a good and legitimate reason why homosexuality is bad without using the bible or any other form of religion as a crutch for their argument.

And now These sorry excuses for human beings are planning on Picketing Heath Ledger's Funeral! Including any other memorial services. Signs to be held including the phrase "Brokeback Fag in Hell" You can find the Blog on their site voicing their view on the matter. Stating such bullshit as "Read our lips: HEATH LEDGER IS IN HELL! Nothing else about his life or death matters."
It's just downright disrespectful.

As the one who brought this to my attention said, "They give christians a bad name"

That in part is true, but sadly christians and Catholics alike have been giving themselves a bad name since the cruisades. These Pompous Dicks just aren't helping.

You see? This is what madness the world refuses to seriously recognize. Our own supreme court gives WBC a pat on the wrist and thinks it's done a sufficient duty. Maybe if we told them Phelps was hiding weapons of mass destruction they would pull the paddle out of their flacid assholes.

This in itself is one of those moments when I'm so Livid I can hardly get out what I want to say, regardless of the fact that a seemingly endless assault of furious ranting is beating me up to get out. The KKK and now these people. I can't handle it anymore.

Good Job America. I salute you as you sink in the quicksand trap you've created for yourself. May your God and all he has "influenced" keep you until you breath your last frigid breath.

2 comments:

Kalki Weisthor said...

It is actually true that if the kind of weird paternalistic God most Americans I know want to believe in did exist, he would be the enemy of America. America is, after all, the evil entity that has taken the forefront in destroying most of his people, and shitting all over the garden he gave them (in a very non-fertilizer way). So, the radical Islamics do have a point. Of course their God is no better.

You obviously have a thing for Heath Ledger, so I won't speak to that; I haven't seen any of his movies. Nor did I look at the website you're talking about. I've seen plenty of morons in my time. This guy honestly pisses off even the real Christians.

It took me plenty of time to realize, genuine Christians aren't to be hated; they are just to be gently redirected to a[[ly their "spiritual" energy to the next level. Of course, the ones on the level you're talking about. may not have any spiritual energy; some people just want someone to hate, and religion gives plenty of direction for that.

Hey, Brad Warner is gonna be at the Atlanta Soto Zen Center for the March zazenkai. You should come and bring your friends. Good morning, America.

Ana said...

Funny thing, that is true.If he did he would be america's enemy. If I'd created mankind and watched them do what they've done, I'd want to wipe them off the face of the earth slowly and painfully.
But i'm just eveil like that.

I dont hate all Christians. I've met plenty of good ones in my short life. And yeah, I do have a thing for heath ledger but even if I didnt I'd have an issue with what they're planning to do.

And that would be awesome. I'd really like to meet him.