CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

There isn't much

Before I start posting I feel i should share a small part of me with you.

There really isn't a whole lot to be told about me. And there isn't much you would hear about me either. I'm a very reserved person who has, for many years, kept a low profile. I only speak when spoken to unless I feel my opinion should be added for the sake of argument(which is rare). This has resulted in my lacking of a social life. I've also found that I have far more to say in written word than I ever have verbally. As I normally put it, "I have no time to attempt to be heard when it's futile, but I have all the time in the world for a curious mind."

You see, if you've gone this far, you do indeed have a curious mind. So by all means, stop by again some time. :D

Ana

0 comments: